Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
This Website generally does not collect personally identifiable information (data such as your name, email address, and the content of your communications) unless you submit or communicate User Content through the Service, or register with us in order to use certain features of the Service.
This Website will not disclose any personally identifiable information it collects or obtains except:
- (2) after obtaining your permission to a specific use or disclosure;
- (3) if this Website is required to do so in order to comply with any valid legal process or governmental request (such as a court order, search warrant, subpoena, civil discovery request, or statutory requirement);
- (4) as required to protect this Website’s property, safety, or operations, or the property or safety of others;
- or (5) to a business that acquires this Website, or the assets of this Website in connection with which such information has been collected or used;
- or (6) as otherwise required by law.